What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the users who visit them. They are necessary to provide web browsing advantages in the provision of interactive services and to obtain information regarding browsing.
• Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own cookies: they are generated by the web page which is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: they are received when browsing that web page but they have been generated by a third-party service which is hosted therein.
According to time of permanence:
- Session Cookies: this type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page but they are not stored in the hard disk.
- Persistent Cookies: in this type of cookie data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie. This time may range from a few minutes to a few years.
What type of cookies do we use on www.quadam.com websites?
Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies are used when browsing this website. They may be our Own Cookies or Third-Party Cookies.
Our Own Cookies:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: Cookies which are strictly necessary for the Site to function. They enable to browse the Site and use its essential functions. For example to maintain the session. These cookies do not store any personal information or any information about your browsing which may be used for marketing activities or to remember which pages have been browsed. At quadam.com, the technical cookie PHPSESSID is used. This cookie is used by the PHP encrypted language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the website to work. The cookie expires when the session ends.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Cookies which enable the user to customize some characteristics, such as the browsing language or the volume selected by the user to view a video, and remember them at a later session.
- ANALYSIS: Cookies to obtain statistical data regarding the user’s browsing activity.
Moreover, on www.quadam.coms we can use “Flash Cookies” technology. These cookies are different from session or persistent cookies as regards the amount, the type and the way they store data. The cookie management tools provided by your browser would not remove flash cookies.
Below are the third parties who may configure and access Cookies (not exempt from information and consent) from your equipment as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used:
• Third-Party Cookies:
- ANALYSIS: Cookies which enable to measure and analyze web page browsing. They are used to obtain information regarding the number of visits, the pages viewed… information to provide a better and more appropriate serviceo. THIRD PARTIES: Google Analytics (FURTHER INFORMATION: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage), Youtube (FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types).
- CUSTOMIZATION: Cookies to memorize the browsing preferences of the user, such as the type of browser through which access is made, the location of the device… THIRD PARTIES: Facebook (FURTHER INFORMATION: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter), Youtube (FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types).
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: Cookies to maintain the security of the files which are downloaded through the website, as well as to balance the load among servers, enable the communication of data and store contents to broadcast videos or sound. THIRD PARTIES: Vimeo (FURTHER INFORMATION: https://vimeo.com/cookie_list), Youtube (FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types).
How to uninstall cookies
The main browsers have options to block and remove cookies but the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another. In the case of mobile devices, it is also usual for the browser to have these options in the Settings section.
For Cookie configuration the User can access:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
If you do not want to allow any kind of Flash Player data to be stored, deselect “Allow Flash content to store information on your computer” and “Store common Flash components to reduce download times”. If you wish to limit the amount of data collected by flash applications move the slider bar of the global storage settings panel to the position you wish.
- Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Opt-out of Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Opt-out of Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Select the option “Remove all Sites” or select the specific website you wish to delete and “Remove Website”.
Nevertheless, you must take into account that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will be unable to keep track of your preferences and some pages may not be available.
Updates and changes in Cookies Policy.
Quadam Institute SL may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users will be informed of any significant changes to this Cookies Policy.
To contact us regarding our policy of cookies, you can do it firstname.lastname@example.org